Monday, October 5, 2009

Soma Pi, Poetry, and Just Amazingness

I can really say this has been an amazing weekend. It was filled with healing, love, and sharing. First I has the opportunity to become certified in Soma Pi Healing with my spiritual mother Susan Zummo. This healing modality is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Its fast, effective and strong. Contact me if you would like a treatment. We were able to send healing to others, we got treatments ourselves, and it really just was a great experience in growing and love. When you are in a place of healing, you are able to not only connect with others on a different level, but you come more into alignment with your own path in this life.

As I was leaving Sunday, I got a phone call that I would be opening at the Hershee Bar for Athens Boys Choir (amazing spoken word poet). I got to hang out with and meet Andrea Gibson, and now open for Athens Boys Choir-- Ahh, a Gay Boy Poet's Dream Come trueeeee...... I still feel like I am dreaming.

Here is a my opening for ABC:


It really was an amazing weekend, filled with love, healing and just an all round gooooood time.

You are all loved, adored, and may you have a blessed week!

Mike
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment