Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Creating the new

This is my first blog post from the wonderful world of SC. Change and transformation is the name of the game, and we really do not get a choice if we get to play or not. Change is all around us, and often times we find ourselves right in the middle of it. I will admit that change can also stir up all those fear emotions. We are all human, and its what we do in the presence of those emotions that will determine the outcome of our experiences. We need to move into a place of acceptance of self, a place where we determine the road in front of us, and we use those emotions to move forward and to overcome, rather than to destroy us or any opportunity that comes our way.

I am going to post a vlog sometime in the next couple of days, just wanted to drop a quick blog to let everyone know where I am, and what I am doing. I promise that the blogs will come more frequently.

Thank you all for your support, and for the beauty each of you adds to this world.

Mike
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment