What a great card to draw and end the weekend on. How many of us really "relax"? I know I for one do not relax enough. I am so busy running around doing things, working out, working, writing, and what I might not call "work" really becomes work. One of the best ways to come out of this place of constant struggle is to do something that is completely out of your norm. An easy example is to read a book that you may never have picked up in the first place. Read something that has NOTHING to do with work, watch a movie that makes you laugh, or just sit in silence. We spend so much time working and it really does a number on our bodies, minds, and spirits. Do not be afraid to take a break, and often you enter the work again refreshed with new perspective.
Much love and relaxation to you all.... goes well with the meditation post.
xoxo
Mike
Susan Zummo at Collective Frequency Part 1
-
This a lecture from September, 2019 at Collective Frequency in Albuquerque,
NM. See below for a link to a short talk I did on their channel. The
recor...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment