Thursday, November 19, 2009

News from the homefront


The birds are finally chirping, and life seems to be moving back to normal for most people. My heart is with all that had to suffer through the storms here recently. Life here in SC is a constant adjustment and I am really getting into a place where I can finally move into a place of being that I am creating vs. letting the world and my surrounding dictate my life to me.

In the next couple of days I am going to really rededicate myself to posting videos, interviews, book reviews, and more discussion on the 2012 subject.

I am teaching yoga at a wonderful place called the Celebration Center. We are riding a common theme that seems to be popping up in a lot of places... community. We are a community of healers, teachers, educators, intuitives, and are dedicating ourselves to being of service to those who seek out our assistance. It really is a beautiful thing to see, and even better to be a part of. I will give you updates on my experiences here, and will offer advice on creating community where you are.

Much love to all of you,

Mike
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment